Executive coaching is a powerful experience that takes leaders to the next level of leadership effectiveness while deepening their understanding of themselves and their impact. In our one-on-one coaching, leaders have an opportunity to reflect on their leadership and identify actions they can take to be more effective. They are challenged to think at all times about whether the leadership they are providing is consistent with their values and what the organization needs from them. This hones their ability to create work environments in which those around them can excel.
Leaders who experience our coaching say they are able to take their leadership to the next level of performance, they also discover:
- How critical self-awareness is to their ongoing leadership development
- Which qualities create leadership effectiveness and business results
- What may be holding them back from higher levels of effectiveness
- How important it is to engage the system around them and be a model for leadership development in their organization
Through the intimate, confidential relationship of coaching, leaders have an opportunity to try new behaviours, receive honest feedback, explore new perspectives, and be held accountable to achieve their leadership goals.
When we talk about individual coaching, we are talking about personal and career development that improves performance, leadership, and builds a strong culture of trust.
- Improving the relationships with managers, co-workers, subordinates by building and maintaining strong trusting relationships with others and repairing trust when it is broken.
- Improve your ability to develop work community collaboration and trust.
When we talk about groups, we are talking about people who come together with a common interest but do not have the same goal in mind. For example, a group of people may come together to be coached on effective leadership, but each individual has their own final goals to which they would apply their new skills to.
- A perfect follow-up to our Path to Trust workshop as a coaching session can help learning retention and application of learning
- A cost effective and efficient way to reach a number of professionals at the same time
- Sessions focus on goal setting, accountability, and action planning